Saturday, November 22, 2008

18 weeks


Every since I went in for my 16 week appointment I have been waiting to feel movement from this little baby inside me. Finally, two days ago I did! I actually think I started to feel flutters about a week ago but Thursday night I felt movement for sure. So last night I had Leif put his hand on my belly, to show him how much it has grown, and the baby started wiggling around like crazy, it was awesome!

2 comments:

The Svoboda Family said...

Isn't that just the greatest feeling? You look great Alyssa...although I do have to say...the size of your belly seems to be a lot smaller than mine was at 16 weeks! You are quite the peanut!
So what did Leif think when he felt him/her move for the first time?!!! I remember with Gabriella, I insisted I felt her move weeks earlier than Patrick did. He kept telling me it was just gas. When he finally felt her kick at his hand on my belly, I think he thought it was probably the most amazing thing in the world.

The Olsen Family said...

He hasn't been able to feel it yet, I'm the only one that gets to enjoy it at this point.